Sufrimiento y Pérdida


Sufrimiento y Pérdida

Están creencias subconscientes saboteando tu......

Sentido de sufrimiento y pérdida

"PSYCH-K has helped me through and out of depression that was killing me. To deal with issues without guilt or blame is a marvelous experience. The power and love of PSYCH-K has challenged, changed and channeled my life, energy and love. Thank You and God Bless You."
Mary A.
Boise, ID
Loss is inevitable; how you respond to it is optional. Whether you lose a loved one, a relationship, or a job, most people feel some degree of grief when such an event occurs. In the case of the loss of a loved one, especially a spouse or a child, the feeling of loneliness and concern for the future can be emotionally devastating. While grief is a normal and usually healthy response to loss, it can become unhealthy and counterproductive if allowed to persist for an inappropriate period of time. Many people believe that grief is not a feeling that can or should be changed and so must simply be endured for as long as it lasts, regardless of the detrimental effects on the life of the person grieving.
Different cultures have different expectations and ways of dealing with grief. For example, the Egyptians expected that when a prominent person died, his or her spouse and sometimes their servants would be buried with them. By contrast, in a typical New Orleans style funeral, the procession to the grave site is a somber and mournful acknowledgment of death. However, the procession from the grave site is a celebration of life! There are countless examples of people who have turned a tragedy into inspiration, making the world a better place. They are the people who can “make lemonade out of lemons.” So, even grieving a significant loss can be dramatically impacted by your perceptions and beliefs.
Following are a few examples of beliefs that promote a healthy response to the grieving process.

Creencias de muestra:

    • I release all guilt, shame, and blame resulting from my past thoughts and actions.
    • I forgive myself for love and affection I withheld in anger from myself and others.
    • I fill my mind with positive, nurturing, and healing thoughts.
    • I acknowledge my feelings as a necessary part of my healing process.
    • I know when it is time to let go, and I do.
    • Everything happens in Divine Order.
    • I have faith in myself and my future.

    © 2011 The Myrddin Corporation. All Rights Reserved.