Poder Personal


 Poder Personal

Están creencias subconscientes saboteando tu...

Poder Personal 

"PSYCH-K is the most powerful system for personal growth that I have encountered. It's fun, simple and it has permanently changed my life."
~ Chuck L. , Manager, Sales Training, Houston, Texas
If you got more “I can’t” than “I can” messages as a child, you are probably having more “I can’t” than “I can” experiences as an adult. In other words, if you heard messages from parents and other authority figures that told you that your opinion didn’t count and that your actions didn’t matter, you are likely to have subconscious beliefs that mirror those ideas. The result is often a person with deep insecurities about their ability to positively affect the course of their lives. Some people overcompensate for this feeling of powerlessness by making a career out of becoming powerful. Usually this sense of power is achieved by acquiring money, possessions, and social status. Unfortunately, these external signs of power seldom satisfy the gnawing feeling of insecurity and powerlessness within. People with authentic power can have an abundance of money, possessions, and social status, but their personal power does not come from the things they have, but rather from who they are.

Creencias de muestra:

    • Yo confío en las decisiones que yo hago.
    • Yo confió en la guía Divina que yo estoy recibiendo.
    • Yo acknowledge my ability and responsibility to make a positive difference in the world.
    • Yo actively embrace the opportunities that come with change.
    • Yo am true to my personal vision.
    • Yo am willing to take the risks necessary to live my life openly and honestly.
    • Yo give myself permission to do what Yo amo.

    © 2011 The Myrddin Corporation. All Rights Reserved.